Re: [NTLK] [WTB] MP2100 Screen Cover

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 06:42:07 PDT

        Check this out...

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/palmtops/newton/faq/hardware/

"That part number for the Newton replacement Flip Top is
#922-3306. Cost? Around $10 USD [Myron reported the price is now 43
USD
as of June, 21st, 2001].=20

        Suggests to call the Apple fulfillment center. However, I have
heard conflicting things on this. They might still have it in stock.
Apple's seven year obligation to cover the Newton 2000 expired two years
ago. But then I heard that Apple picked back up on support since there
was such a demand for it.
        That is the link I had, and I picked up a NEWton door that way.
:) But if that doesn't work try...

http://www.gementerprises.com/newton.htm

Greg Goodwin
=20