Re: [NTLK] question about wireless cards

From: Andrew Fox (andrewfox_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 13:26:36 PDT

Hi,
>> http://www.kyoto2001.com/nuk/L1/images/w-lan/lan05.jpg
>> Side by side comparison photo

 From left to right ……

Sony Vaio PCWA C-150 (late version, early ones had a green label) if
not then its a C-150S

Buffalo (looks like same form factor as Lucent cards so antenna will
project just the same)

A.N.Other ……never seen one of these before ……anybody have one for
sale?:)
                            (same form factor as Proxim RangeLAN
series so may be an OEM)

A.N.Other Mark2 ……have no idea, really:) anyone know this one?

Elsa Air Lancer (I think) Japanese OEM of Lucent Silver/Gold series
(sold in Japan and Europe but NOT in US)

Hope this helps TOM

regards
Andrew