[NTLK] compressed tetrafluoroethane and newts?

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_charter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 10:13:57 PDT

I have some compressed tetrafluoroethane stuff that is used to blow
off dust and crud from computers, docking stations, etc. Is this bad
for my Newt? I am planning to change my NuShield today and I thought
I could use the compressed gas to blow dust off before putting on the
new shield. I thought about maybe trying to blow out the crud that
gathers under the edge of the plastic around the screen, too.

Tom Isenbarger