[NTLK] Stowaway keyboards for Newtons and questions

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 06:12:38 PDT

Hi All!

After a long hiatus from the Newton, I've managed to get hold of a
2100 (well, in a week's time I'll have one). I can't wait for it to
arrive!
A couple of questions that I hope that list won't mind asking.

1) I have seen a hack to get a Stowaway keyboard for Palms to work
with a Newton. Is this possible with the genuine Palm keyboard for a
Palm III/V/VII?

2) Has anyone know where I can get a dead rechargeable battery,
original stylus, and an interconnect dongle (preferably in Australia)?

3) After being out of the loop for so long, did anything ever happen
with Bluetooth for the Newton?

Many apologies if these are old-hat questions. i have been reading
the FAQ!

Seeya

Rod!