Re: [NTLK] RES: Reflecting on the first few weeks USING my Newt 2000

From: Richard (newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 11:33:43 PDT

I assume you know that the MP2000 and 2100 had optional keyboards
with nice, mechanical action keys. I have two of them in pretty
cases. I got them used, but I've never used them and they look
untouched. You need a DIN9 to Newton dongle. I have two of those, but
one is currently missing and I need the other. If you needed the
dongle, too, I could clean up a couple piles around here and see if
it turns up. You could pay whatever folks think is the proper price
for the keyboard plus actual shipping costs.

-- Richard
newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org