Re: [NTLK] Tapwave is dead

From: Jerry Tom (jerrytommygal_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 22:44:20 PDT

Actually the Zodiac is an excellent machine. I have
one and will buy backups - pretty much as I did with
the Newton. Strangely, it seems to me the one Palm
alot of Newton users could bond with.
Luckily we no longer freak out when our beloved PDA is
discontinued.

What is so good about it?
1. Form factor. Though it was touted as a gaming, its
gaming hardware actually boost the PDA side of it -
graphics accelerator card, design, controls, metal
case etc. When i whip out my Zodiac at business
meetings, everyone drools!
2. 2 card slots - like the Newt
3. Cool launcher
4. Dedicated community

I still have my Newtons and will start using them
again when I can hotsync properly with my iBook...