[NTLK] Mac Swap Meet

From: ParrotHeaven_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 19:55:21 PDT

I've put together a Mac Swap Meet here in Michigan for August 28, 2005. It
will run from Noon to 5pm. All Apple/Macintosh equipment and related items only.
I will be bringing my box of Newton eMates to sell. Some work but most have
the non-working touch screen problem. Sorry... little to no wyndoze items will
be available ;-)

It will be held at the Gingellville Community Center located at 1801 Waldon
Rd., Michigan 48359. The GCC is near the Palace of Auburn Hills (Pistons) and
Great Lakes Crossing Mall. Right off of I-75 and Joslyn Rd (exit 83 and head 2
miles north). MapQuest it for easy directions. Admission is FREE and tables
are available for only $10 until 8-15-05, after that date tables will run $20
each.

I have sent out invites to every Mac User Group in Michigan and will track
down Ohio Groups this week. This should be a fairly big event for Mac people in
the SE Michigan area. Any other questions can be sent to
"MacSwapMeet_at_aol.com". Come on by and chat with other Apple/Mac/Newton users.

Dave McGuire
Orion, Michigan