Re: [NTLK] Best PIM?

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 06:44:41 PDT

Hey, great news that someone is working on nSync and AddressBook. For
a variety of reasons, it's a place I've never wanted to go - I just
have never synched, and have disconnected information as a result.

To all those who can program and are doing good work, thank you. Many
of us never speak up to say how much we appreciate what's going on.

Michael