Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #370

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 22:26:27 PDT

Hello Chris,

I bought a MessagePad 2000 (upgraded) from a registered user of Paul
Guyot's ATA driver. The developer was so friendly to pass me on the licence.

It really works fine, within the limits the author states (<http://
www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/>).

=46irst of all, be sure your ATA card(s) is/are compatible; for the rest,
the driver works for me like a charm.

=46urthermore, helping the devoted developers to continue making the
Newton a living (or lively) platform may also merit consideration (but
that's a very subjective reason, admittedly !)

Hope this helps, best regards,

Andreas

Le mardi 26 juillet 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :