Re: [NTLK] Is LookOut (e-mail syncing app) still supported?

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 08:49:05 PDT

I also used LookOut at one time. But when I upgraded to Outlook 2000 (from
outlook 98) It started to error all of the time. Thus my project to write my
own sync software. The Lookout hack in UNNA does work though and the app
will run, at least with Outlook 98. But it is abysmally slow. I'll keep
everyone informed of any progress I make on my own app.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/