[NTLK] New to the Newton

From: Nicolas Chirstie (nicchristie_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 12:51:28 PDT

Hi,
god knows if this gets to anyone couldn't work out how to post...
I hope you can all help I have recently ditched my pc and got myself
an imac.. long story
anyway stumble across the message pad stuff and really liked it so
picked myself a 2000 up on ebay ( not yet arrived) now the questions
1 can i sync the calender to ical? ( what will i need and where from)
2 can i use my SD ultra II 256 mb card and how
3 Any other things i need to sort out from what is just the basic
pad , new and boxes
thanks
Nic