[NTLK] Newton User Groups Directory

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 15:46:13 PDT

Hi gang,

I will soon take over the Newton user group directory from James
Elliot and host and maintain it on my site. I am currently trying
to find out which user groups are still active. For a start I only
added those that are reported as active on James' site and wrote a
mail (to those I had a mail address for) asking about whether
the group still exists.
From 18 groups, two have replied. I'd rather not list a group as
active that doesn't have a contact person or whose contact person
has dropped off the planet.
Could as many as possible of you please spend a little time on
having a look here?

http://www.pda-soft.de/usergroups.html

If you can shed any light on something, please let me know.
I'm also interested in filling in all those cells that currently only
contain a "?".

Thanks a lot

Frank