[NTLK] Timeliner

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 09:43:51 PDT

Greetings listers,

I know that I missed this a while back when it was current:

http://tinyurl.com/bg8cd

But does anyone have a copy of Timeliner they would be willing to sell? Since my Newt has become my primary writing tool (slowly over the past two years, and now much faster with my new Handstand case: thanks Jim!) I'd like to stop timelining my stories on countless pieces of paper taped together. These large maps are very difficuly to unfold in a crowded cafe. :)

You can respond offlist if you like,

Thanks.

Matthew Reidsma
mreidsma_at_mac.com