[NTLK] RES: ata error

From: gaudo (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 14:05:02 PDT

I think the ac adapter was the one who toasted the card, because I =
insert
(the card) into my MP2K and use it about one or two days. When I =
connected
the ac adapter, the card stop to work and them appeared the error code
-10572.=20
My AC adapter is not an apple made. It is an adaptation. I avoid to use =
it,
since then. My MP2K has more two problems:
1- it drags batteries a lot. I use 4 2500A and it works about two days.
2- the pen writes well only in some positions of screen. Do you =
understand?
I have to write under de position that I want to the trace appears, in =
some
place of the screen.
Can I fix it?
Thanks