[NTLK] emate card slot

From: Steve (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 19:32:09 PDT

Hi,

My emate card slot seam to be broken somehow. The little plastic knob
that is use to exit the card has been forced (from what I can see)
and the metallic part inside the slot that guide the card is bend.
The connector at the end of the card is working so far, but card are
very hard to enter or exit in it.

Is there a way to repair this? I'm still waiting an answer from the
vendor as to if he will help somehow, but in case no resolution is
possible, I would like to have a better slot card than this one.

Thanks