Re: [NTLK] [OT]You have got to be kiddin'

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 06:45:59 PDT

On Friday, July 15, 2005, at 07:18AM, Doug Denby <ddenby_at_rogers.com> wrote:

>You do realise of course that Hebrew is not the original language of
>the New Testament or the Old Testament.

Of course, the New Testament was written in Greek, but I hate to burst your bubble: What you refer to as the "Old Testament," or more correctly, the Hebrew Scriptures, was indeed written in Hebrew.

Now, to bring this back on topic a wee bit, before the Newton purists freak out, I took notes all through Divinity School on my trusty MP2100.

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.