Re: [NTLK] I (Mark Jozaitis) am back... [Sorry]

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 20:35:30 PDT

Mark,

I know that it's been hectic, and I personally been involved in small
start-up enterprises where critical funds just turned up missing=2E It's
ugly, devisive, and stressful=2E

However, I think you should, as soon as you possibly can, fulfill Marco
Mailand's eMate order=2E He's been waiting over a month for even a respon=
se
from you after payment=2E He's one of the old guard here on NTLK, and
deserves better=2E

I tried to contact you, myself, on his behalf and failed, due to the
reasons you've outlined below, as did Grant Hutchinson=2E Please take car=
of this ASAP=2E

Regards,

Gary