[NTLK] [FS] Found a few more things while cleaning out the storage room this weekend...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 08:02:49 PDT

Let's See:

NS Basic/Newton: with box, disk, printed manual, and most importantly, serial
number on the box. $60 (sold regularly for $99).

3Com 3c589D PCMCIA network card - $15 - I found another one. With cable.
(The little locking leg on the RJ-45 connector has snapped off, but otherwise
it's fine).

56K PCMCIA modem or 3Com 28.8 XJack modem - $10 each - both work, 56K comes
with cable, XJack uses standard RJ-11 cable (I have millions of them if you
need them).

And I am looking for something myself... a telescoping stylus for my 120.
Anyone? Will pay or work out a trade.