[NTLK] DragonDictate WAS: newtontalk Digest V5 #328

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 21:06:56 PDT

Mark Rollins wrote:
>>------------------------------
>>
>>From: James Elliott <jie_at_ou.edu>
>>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades
>>Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:54:50 -0400
>
> I'll still be there.
> I still use my MP2100 to take seminar notes, as nothing compares to it.
my new powerbook is nice but nothing is like a newton.
> I have also done historically all I could as a non-developer (lacking the
> amazing talent of some out there). I got the 2 e-Mate "how-to" book (out of
> print) released as PDF files; did all I could to get the unreleased
> DragonDictate app released, even contacting Dragon's founders; and maybe

I also tried this a couple of times, even offered USD but no go. (and I
don't mean I offered then $40 either) ended up I would have had to make
a major investment in the company to get the clout needed to gain access
to this code. pity as it was nearly ready to run.