Re: [NTLK] Tried to delte a file, and now, one of my memory cards

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 16:27:54 PDT

That was a Supreme Court decision, so there is no appeal, but to
confuse matters the Court just said Grokster etc. _COULD_ be held
liable _IF_ it was proven that they promoted the illegal use of their
service, or basically knew that was the primary reason for using their
service. Then they sent the back to the trial court to continue the
hearing and determine whether those were, indeed, the facts. Grokster
etc. is likely to lose at trial, but that hasn't happened yet.