Re: [NTLK] [FS] Selling a whole bunch of Newton stuff (cases, keyboard, network, odds and ends)

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 07:30:24 PDT

Quoting Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>:

> AA battery cage for 2x00 - $15

> Battery carrying case - $1 - holds 4 AAs

Hi Victor,

If you have either or both of the above still left, I'll take them. If the battery
carrying case is the little black Newton-logo-embossed kind, I'll even walk over to where
you work to get it. I lost mine, and I was kind of attached to it.

I panicked when I saw your FS posting, but judging from what's on your list, I guess
you're not "leaving the platform" yet. Thank goodness.

Michael