Re: [NTLK] Looking for LTC902 chip datasheet

From: PCBman (deepthought_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 07:01:23 PDT

Hi Frank,
I understand you are looking for a datasheet on the LTC902.

Well why didn't you ask me!!

Here is the story:

The LTC902 was a custom AppleTalk chip made for Apple. It is long obsolete. The datasheet cannot be obtained HOWEVER - it was also released commercially as LTC1320. I have the datasheet for that. This chip is obsolete also.

I will be putting all my Newton knowledge together on a CD shortly. It will contain, amongst other things, datasheets of just about everything.

Have fun,

David