[NTLK] Names - list ordering

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 06:01:49 PDT

Hi All,

Here's yet another query. Names loads everything as Last Name;First
Name and you have the option to order by either. But in both orders
the Last name field appears before the First, so all the first name
order does is shuffle them around so that Smith J appears under J but
is still shown as Smith John and not John Smith i.e First Name; Last
Name on the display.
Is there any way round this? I want my list under Bill, Fred, etc.

I don't want to change the Mac address book fields!

Brian