Re: [NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 18:25:41 PDT

How about using a memory card for transporting the pkg. since the serial
is out. But u already knew that... ;-)

hehehe, sorry, had to chime in once in a while. Can't let the other
oldies take all the spotlight.

Yeah, I also think that most that use the Newtons are way too busy to
post as much as they would like to, like me for instance.

I still carry around 4 Newts., but too busy to read/post everyday. See
on a great US holiday I made time to post a reply.

But 'Fading'??? Well, kinda like the Newt's backlight, they will dim
but never go out. "To the last [green] photon!"

...and like Victor says in his sig., 'last person...please turn off the
light' , probably one of our great, great grandkids will have that
honor/moment.