Re: [NTLK] Contact List Help - Newbie

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 22:06:54 PDT

On Jul 4, 2005, at 1:56 PM, Michael Beale wrote:

> Ideally I would use either Address Book in OSX as the
> repository for my contact information or Entourage but I am unclear=20=

> that I
> can transfer my contacts from Entourage to Address Book. Seems to
> require some formatting which I am unfamiliar with.

I moved all my Entourage names to Address book by creating a folder on=20=

my desktop, then, from Entourage, hiliting all my names, and dragging=20
them to that folder in the Finder. It created vcf cards for all my=20
contacts, which I then dragged into the Address Book. I may have had to=20=

use a file-typer tool to change their creator, but I don't think I need=20=

that for going to the address book, only to Entourage. It's been too=20
long for me to remember, but try dropping and see if that works=20
first...
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa