Re: [NTLK] GPS: iGPS 180

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 16:14:53 PDT

Hi,

found some hardware specs about the Pharos iGPS -180 on the link below:
http://www.pharosgps.com/support/igps180_spec.htm

On ebay often there are serial GPS receivers listed at less than $50,00.

Il giorno 04/lug/05, alle 22:22, Ron Sladky ha scritto:

Does anyone think it would be possible to use a Pharos iGPS 180 with
the Newton? I was specifically referring to the one at
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=PB009-DT&cat=CON It seems
to be in serial spec, and the pharos website refers to a CF version and
NMEA compatibility, which I believe is the key to Newton compatibility,
right? If so, this would be a great place to get warranted, new GPS
receivers rather cheaply for the Newton. Any help in this matter would
be appreciated. Thanks!!

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
inquiries