[NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 07:46:03 PDT

 And there are a few new users as well (like me for instance...) who
> don't post too much yet, but keep reading the list everyday.
That goes for me too. I've an eMate, 120,130 and 2000u & 2100. And yes I do
use, in preference to my Palm T3. The main task at present is keeping
records of Botany Surveys, which I do once a week. Love my Newts and the
list. Been away so I'm just catching up. I've found a local dealer, here in
rural Devon, and in the autumn I shall replace this dratted PC with and
iMac, and an iBook.. I had an afternoon playing with Macs at the dealers. He
was only about 30-35 and had never seen a Newt. I'd put a list of questions
to ask on a note on my 2100. He was impressed. both by "a female's logical
questions" (Grrrr!) but also by my Newt, so I forgave him. can't wait for
October.
Clare