[NTLK] AA Battery Tray Issues

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 16:22:53 PDT

Well, I got the battery tray to work in my MP 2100 -- finally. You were right, Dan; some of the AA cells were bad. I switched out the set of AAs for another set that Geronimo gave me (Thanks, Gerry!) and the Newt just started right up!

A word of warning to Big Lot! bargain hunters, their AA rechargeable batteries (labeled "Digital") totally suck @$$. I charged these puppies until the green light on my charger indicated they were fully charged. Guess what? They start up my MP 2100, but only for a few minutes. When I put these same "fully charged" batteries in my digital camera, the camera started up, the lens extended, and then the camer shut down, before I could even take one picture! I'm only out five bucks for the bad batteries, thankfully. Some Big Lot! store deals are better than others...

Matt K.