Re: [NTLK] Writers here who use eMate

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 12:09:54 PST

Jim,

> On the eMate, I've been using separate papers in
> NewtWorks - which works, except that there's no quick way to switch
> between papers, or view multiple papers at once (at least not without
> extra software)

There are utilities that can switch between running programs which would
allow you to jump between Works and Notes for example. WittyKeys will do
this very well.

When in Notes you could use NewtWiki to go directly to a Works paper with a
gesture, so an Outline Note could have the structure of your work as a
series of NewtWiki links and other info.

UnlimitedFolders is handy everywhere to subdivide your documents more
finely, giving a structure to the whole thing.

My own ClipAssist package might help to keep little fragments of text in a
floating window above Notes and Works.

All are on UNNA.

Joel.