Re: [NTLK] Question regarding a recent purchase for my Newton

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 23:52:16 PST

Hello Clinton!

Well, as I believe that every person or business (made
up of people) does every thing with good cause, and
care about the end-users. Thus, despite his
track-record on this list, I think that he does care
about his customers and such... Actually he feedback
shows an upward trend of satiated customers.

As with all business it is very important to give them
the befit of the doubt, and trust people... It is a
common misconception that there are really so many
on-line places that try to rip off people in-fact,
there are more Credit Card/Identity Theft then online
sales... Also it is usually VERY EASY to spot the
Fraudulent online sites/auctions, and it is all common
sense. All businesses have some problem either big or
small, wether it be bad Customer Service, Slow
Shipping, Bad Packing, etc... The end user must know
this when buying from anyone even if not a business.

Thats just what I think...

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis

--