Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #53 Purses

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 10:03:35 PST

ok ok i admit it i carry a man bag myself that holds my Newton or Psion
and my digital camera my Rex PDA credit card money and all kinds of
other cards of which i forgot the purpose one is my drivers permit and
i have a pen that writes at any angle too, When i travel light that is
what i take but usually i have my computer bag and i stick that inside
the computer bag along with ipod, ibook, portable hard drive all kinds
of cables and adapters, Usb flex light and my Archos pocket video
recorder.

Richard
On 30 Jan 2005, at 6:46 PM, Woody Smith wrote:

> This subject has been addressed a number of times in the past and a
> number of us (men) do carry handbags/purses.
Richard Clark
http://rec.homedns.org
NPDS: http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net:8088
ichat:mawgadog33