Re: [NTLK] Harris SuperTech 2000 (tidbits)

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 16:31:29 PST

Sonny

let me say your presence in NTLK is precious!

A question:
How do you fell with a Supertech in your hands? Is it delicious as a
MP2k?

Il giorno 28/gen/05, alle 23:13, Sonny Hung ha scritto:

Thanks to the generosity of Tim Skrastins -
you can see a few picture of the Newton Harris SuperTech 2000

The initial photos are of the Diag. Mode... if I'm able to quickly
send Tim more they will include a External Layout of the ST2K and
Internal Layout after some disassembly I did recently.

Here's the link.

http://homepage.mac.com/timskrastins/supertech2000/

--
God bless,