[NTLK] Lucent Bronze Wavelan card

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 17:31:47 PST

I have a Lucent Bronze card from another Listee, Which will not
connect to the Apple Airport graphite base station with WEP off.

This is in a known good MP2000U which works fine with a Silver or Gold
card of the same generation.

It seems as though the card is connecting (LED comes on, and software
seems to go connecting and then just doesn't get there).

I do not have MoreWIFI or lantern installed as I have never needed
these for Wavelan gold or silver.

This is with the registered latest from Hiroshi.

Thoughts?
Thanks for any...

Marty