[NTLK] PCMCIA, serial or bluetooth GPS for Newton

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 09:24:20 PST

Hello Newts.

        Hey, while we're all thinking about GPS. Do we have a list of GPS
PCMCIA cards or external serial (bluetooth!?!) devices that will work
with newtons and the various newton GPS software? I've checked the FAQ
and the wiki without finding too much.
There is this fine page of GPS info
<http://homepage.mac.com/matthewboulanger/NewtonandGPS.html> but not
quite the info for which I was hoping. I'm thinking of setting up my
newton for GPS and need to know what hardware will work.

thanks,

Randy

--
You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and
it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody