Re: [NTLK] How To Pack Your Newton

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 11:41:42 PST

On Tuesday, January 25, 2005, at 06:12 PM, Eagan Rackley wrote:

> I used to live in Lake Tahoe, it's a shame we didn't get together
> before
> I moved ;)

Been here since 1992, but I've only owned a Newton since 2003. I'm
currently the Assistant Manager at a Resort. So, if you ever decide to
visit, I can always arrange a nice deal on a condo for you :->

> We could have had a Tahoe newton fest of sorts :).

That's cool idea. How 'bout a Newt Scouts Orienteering kind of thing.
Camping, Hiking, Biking, and of course, GPS software running on your
Newton.

> Now I live in grey
> old Cleveland, not quite the same.

Didn't quite give up the snow, did ya?

> If you know any developers hiring out there, lemme know!

Every now and then the local news paper conglomerate hires developers
for their web site. Start here and dig deeper:

   http://www.nevadaappeal.com/section/CLASSIFIEDS

Ron

--
---