Re: [NTLK] Fwd: Modem-to-Modem SUCESS!!!

From: varistor_at_verizon.net
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 18:08:51 PST

On Jan 24, 2005, at 8:41 PM, Mark Ross wrote:

> If a film screen protector makes the jaggies more noticeable you likely
> have dirt trapped between the screen and case. Clean the edges by
> running a business card around the outside edge and draw any gunk
> towards you so you can remove it.

I suspect it is a problem with multiple pressure points.
The Harris has a black semi-adhesive (sticky, but not in the style of
foam tape) foam around the edge of the screen opening on the inside top
of the case. Not surprisingly, I couldn't get the screen protector to
slide under
that, so I applied it to the inside top of the case, which seemed to
work,
except that the foam seems to resulting in pressure being applied to
some
areas near the edge of the screen. There's a noticeable gap between the
screen and screen protector in the middle of the screen, and non at the
edges.
Perhaps this is just an issue with how I applied the screen protector.

Cheers.

P.S.
The Harris is actually quite clean, inside and out, including around
the screen.