Re: [NTLK] Invisible files

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2005 - 11:27:28 PST

Two things don't show up in Extras.
Backups on the card and data stored there by packages such as Notes,
Dates, Works, etc.
You can see where data is stored while in one of these applications by
choosing 'overview', then each item will indicate where it is stored.
You can also select 'Storage' and view it in overview to see where each
storage file is stored

Woody