[NTLK] FS: 2100 Newton, Leather, Batt, Modem, Memory, Box, Manual, Disks, Cable, Dongle

From: Matthias Edrich (matthias_at_edrich.de)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 23:03:03 PST

I have uploaded pictures of the Newton 2100 I am selling (see text
attached below):

http://www.edrich.de/pics/gallery/newton012005/newton012005.html

In case you are interested, I also have pictures of a Twentieth
Anniversary Mac I used to own:

http://www.edrich.de/pics/gallery/tam052004/tam052004.html

English ROM
Upgraded 2100 Newton (Apple upgrade from 2000)
33.6 Modem card
32 MB Memory card
original Rechargeable batter (works like new!)
Leather case with flip top cover
original cable
original cable connector (special connector for the 2x00 newton)
original Windows disks
original Mac disks Newton Connection Utilities and Special Software
QuickFigure Works
original box
original 2x00 newton stylus!!
original manuals (Newton Connection Utilities, Newton Works, Newton
User's Manual
        Newton Getting Started, NetHopper v.3, Using Email, Internet Enabler
original ac adapter
set up for use with orinoco 802.11b wireless card (I successfully used
my wireless network with my
        Newton)
Asking $200 via paypal. see my eBay user name to verify
trustworthiness: "mmedrich"
Shipping to USA, Japan, Germany, UK, France, Canada
reasonable shipping costs to be determined at post office.

Let me know!
Sorry about the inauguration - what a terrible sight :-)

matthias