Re: [NTLK] OS X lite for handheld?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 09:44:39 PST

On Jan 21, 2005, at 3:23 AM, Oliver Brose wrote:
<snip>
> Neat setup! I currently use my old iBook and iTunes sharing to
> control iTunes. I have tried VNC on the Newt - high cool factor, but
> totally unstable
<snip>

Funny, I have been using VNC for years on the Newt and it hasn't been
unstable for me? I set my OSX Server screen res to 640*480 and then
position the dock pinned in the top left corner and put small windows
there too (ie mozilla). This works ok, but is kind if slow...
Certainly not unstable though.

Marty