Re: [NTLK] Backlight buzz

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 01:07:15 PST

In case the BL really goes down you can replace the BL luminescent foil.

Regarding the noise to be picked up by bats:
I am not sure, down to what frequency they are able to hear something, but
on the other side the buzzing noise from the BL (being a square wave) is
very likely to have some harmonics towards ultrasound - and this for sure
will be picked up by the bats.

Cheers
Johannes