[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100U w/ extras

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 18:00:49 PST

My wife is going to let go of her Newton. It's a Newton 2000 upgraded
to 2100 specs.
It includes:
SER-001 card
brand new newton keyboard (read: never used)
keyboard case
original stylus
Newton AC power adapter

The only defects are that the top of the back casing started to crack a
little from the SER-001, the clips to hold the screen cover open are
MIA, and the battery is dead. The screen is in excellent shape with no
visible scratches at all. The exterior is in good shape also, minus the
small crack on the backside (the crack does NOT affect functionality
and is NOT something that will HAVE to be replaced. The crack starts at
the top in the middle and runs straight down about 1 3/4" to the label
sticker.) I also have a registration number for the Wi-Fi driver
(legal, selling my rights to the software) that will be included. The
unit is 100% functioning.

Looking for $100 shipped.

Interested parties can check my feedback on eBay under the username
tranceguy007