Re: [NTLK] [ANN]NewtPodcast 12-24-04 Now Available

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 09:11:05 PST

Ronnie,

Do you have iChat? In the latest issue of MacAddict, there is a
different method of podcasting that I'd like to try, since it will
allow me to give a name/host the mp3 file, rather than audioblogger.
But the key is it records iChat audio chats. So I thought we could try
that for our interview?

Thanks,
Dave