Re: [NTLK] stylus not recognized

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 19:43:25 PST

Chad:

If by keyboard you mean the keyboard that appears on the Newton screen (and
not an actual physical keyboard that plugs into the interconnect port), then
you might have the jaggies. If you draw a line from top to bottom, does it
follow the path of the stylus or does it move off to one side or the other,
seemingly just a few millimeters from where the stylus was drawing the line?

If you think you might have the jaggies, I suggest searching the archives.
There are some potential cures, depending upon your skill level of working
with the Newton hardware.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN