Re: [NTLK] NotePhone!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 07:58:30 PST

Maybe Frank can tell us if he tested it out first the NotePhone on his
home phone system.
We'd also need to figure out how many wires are actually active and
what they do on a German phone system.

Here in the US we may have a older system of four wires but currently
I only use the two (red & green). Now if anyone else on list is more
technically inclined regarding this - especially with regards to a
German wiring setup please do chime in... I NEED to know as I would
like to get one and have it work with the US telcom system (analog)

I'll ask our telcom on campus and see if they are familiar with these
items also... if I hear anything I'll drop a note...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung