Re: [NTLK] 2100 Quickstart

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 07:20:43 PST

Memory card is your easiest avenue, there are several Ausies and Kiwis on
the list that may be able to loan you a card...

And yes, IrDA is the easiest way to connect. Go to www.40hz.org and explore
for the three files that you will need for this to work with current IrDA
standards, then bow down and give thanks to Eckhart K. (Key in on
Nitro-Neo-IC/VC)

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans