[NTLK] [OT] 5300c video cable

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 20:19:43 PST

Just thought I'd ask the list before venturing onto eBay or the net: I
am in search of an lcd video cable for a Powerbook 5300c. I've been
converting my old 5300ce into a digital picture frame (using a 5300c
screen, as the 5300ce screen was broken when it was given to me).

I've managed to damage the original cable from the 5300c screen (which
strangely enough worked just fine with the 5300ce video circuitry). If
someone has one they would be willing to sell / trade for please
contact me OFF LIST at smilr at mac.com

J Tyler Nichols