Re: [NTLK] Newton aftermath question.

From: Abraham Limpo Martinez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 10:31:17 PST

Yes, Paragrapher is widely used in windows world, but have in account =
that
is the "old" recognition engine, not the "new" 2.x sported. And, you are
refering to the Vadem Clio, a windows CE based laptop that was designed =
by
frogdesign (the same ones that did the newton design) and that had =
paragraph
installed by default?