Re: [NTLK] WiFi Wireless Network Hotspotter

From: David B.Alford (davidba_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 17:01:32 PST

I'm sorry if it appeared twice, as I only posted in once. I am a long
time Newton Owner and User, and it was not my intention to SPAM
the list. I was offering it to people on the list, as I have a good
feeling of will to anyone who owns an orphaned PDA. I have
several of these. Again, I apologize, and will serve pentenince
if someone will tell me how.

David B. Alford