[NTLK] International adaptor adaptor wanted

From: Robert Masters (rdm_at_enfield.lympago.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 15:14:07 PST

Hi guys!

I'm looking for an Australian-style adaptor for an international eMate
plugpack. I have UK and European adaptors that I'd be willing to swap!
Other trades or purchase also considered.

Note that I do not want the whole plug-pack - just the removeable
adaptor.

Thanks!

-Rob

--
Rob Masters.
Sysadmin, gamer, birder, SF fan, climber, geocacher. Just your all-round geek.