Re: [NTLK] Screen protectors in Europe

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 07:23:42 PST

Hello Mark,

Well, I guess I ordered with you -- paid with PayPal and delivery is
from the USA. I wasn't sure whether to choose the anti-glare or
ordinary, so went with the ordinary ones, based on my experiences in
using anti-glare glass in picture-frames -- not always the most
pleasing results. Anyway, I look forward to receiving the packet soon!

David